- Group relaxation workshop
- Individual sessions for stress reduction techniques
- Musical interaction for seniors and dementia patients
- Unstructured relaxation music for a common area or event
- Life celebration gatherings (weddings, birthdays, funerals, memorials, etc.)
- At the bedside of the sick and dying
Approximate session duration and prices will vary by situation. Contact Heidi to discuss your specific requests.
Repertoire: A variety of musical selections is played which best suits the individual or group situation. Requests may be honored if arranged for in advance. See Services Available and contact Heidi to discuss further.
Portability: Heidi’s harp is a 38 string carbon fiber lever harp. It is lightweight (~11 lbs) yet has a deep resonant tone that most respond to immediately. Outdoor events are welcome with this harp as it is impervious to the elements.
Fees: Work in healthcare settings: $75 a session for individuals and small groups (<8) and includes travel up to 20 miles one way. Special requests may be negotiated at a different rate. Performances and large group work is $150 for the first hour and $75 per hour after that. Discounts may apply for non-profit organizations and multiple bookings. Memorials, Weddings, Special Events: $300.
Transitions CD available on CDBaby
For More Information please contact me: